Jun 22, 2009

Fathers's Day, My birthday, and First day of summer

WOW, this Sunday is full of events. If you read the title you can probably guess the events. Yes it is fathers day, my birthday, and the first day of summer. That is a lot to handle. It has been a great day full of events including to steak places (one for lunch, One for dinner).

I don't have a lot of time to type a detailed blog today, but i will say i'm blessed to have two great dad's in my life who have taught me many things through my life that have allowed me to make it to 25 today!!

I have my little mini camp starting tomorrow so we see how many kids show up and try to get them better.

I will detail a blog next week about everything!

Until next time,

BC gone for now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brandon,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

hope it was a great one.

have fun with mini-camp!

Big Al